Deputy Head of the Department of Orthopedics at Rambam Hospital.
Orthopedic surgery: knee and hip replacement.
Experience 18 years
Graduated from the Medical Faculty of the Technion – Israel Institute of Technology (Haifa, Israel).
- 2010 — completed his specialization in orthopedic surgery at the Orthopedic Department of Rambam Hospital.
- Specialization in endoprosthetics at the Toronto Western Hospital (Canada).
- Specialization in repeated endoprosthetics and hip infection treatment in ENDO Clinic (Hamburg, Germany).
Participation in associations:
- The Israeli Orthopedic Association (IOA)
- The Israel Hip and Knee Society
- The American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- The International Orthopedic Association
- The International Orthopedic Trauma Association (IOTA)
- The International Society of Orthopedic Centers (ISOC)
- The International Society of Hip Arthroscopy (ISHA)
Arabic, English, Hebrew.