DR. Julius Golender
MD, SENIOR EXPERT OF THE PEDIATRIC CARDIOLOGY AND CARDIAC SURGERY DEPARTMENT AT HADASSAH UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
- coronary angiography;
- congenital heart defects in children;
- preparation for all types of heart surgery;
- postoperative monitoring.
Experience 14 years
1997 — Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of Tel Aviv University (Israel).
- 2007 — Completed residency training in pediatrics and pediatric cardiology at the Hadassah University Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- Since 2011 — Senior expert of the Pediatric Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery Department at the Hadassah University Hospital.
Awards and prizes:
- The Israeli Society of Pediatric Cardiology
- The International Society of Pediatric Cardiology
English, Hebrew, Russian