Director of Neurosurgery Intensive Care Unit and Deputy Director of the Department of General Intensive Care at Rambam Hospital
Experience 40 years
Graduated from the Kiev Medical School (Ukraine).
- 1990 — Completed specialization in Anesthesiology.
- 1997 — Completed specialization in Critical Care Medicine.
- Specialization in General Intensive Care at Freeman Hospital (Newcastle, England) and at the University of Pennsylvania Medical Center (USA).
Member of the Clinical Nutrition Committee at Rambam.
Participation in associations:
- The Israel Society of Anesthesiologists
- The International Society of Anesthesiologists
Arabic, English, Russian, Ukrainian, Hebrew.