PROF. Carole Pidhorz
PROFESSOR, HEAD OF THE HAND SURGERY AND MICROSURGERY DEPARTMENT, HADASSAH UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
- rheumatoid arthritis.
- restoration of low extremities nerves;
- plastic surgery of fresh and old wounds.
- cubital tunnel syndrome;
- carpal tunnel syndrome;
- tumors of hand nerves;
- fractures of various parts of the hand;
- snapping finger;
- congenital defects of the hand and fingers;
- reconstruction of tendons and fingers;
- reconstruction of the upper part of the finger using the Reverse Digital Flap method.
Experience 31 years
Graduated from the Medical Faculty of Angers University (France).
- Since 1995 – Leading Specialist of the Orthopedics Department at the Hadassah University Hospital
Participation in associations:
The Israeli Association of Orthopedists
- The International Association of Orthopedics
- The International Association of Orthopedic Centers (ISOC)
English, French, Hebrew