DR. Amichay Meirovitz
MD, PHD (MEDICINE), HEAD OF THE FOCUSED AND STEREOTACTIC RADIOTHERAPY UNIT AT THE HADASSAH UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
- neuroendocrine tumors;
- lung cancer;
- head and neck tumors.
- prostate cancer;
- bladder cancer.
Oncogynecology: gynecological tumors
- stereotactic radiation therapy (IMRT, SBRT);
- brachytherapy using Lutetium-177;
- innovative radiotherapy SpaceOAR.
Experience 25 years
1990 — Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine at the Technion University (Haifa, Israel).
- 1997–2001 — Specialization in internal medicine at the Hadassah University Hospital
- 2001–2006 — Specialization in radiotherapy at the Hadassah University Hospital
- 2002–2005 — Specialization in radiotherapy at the University of Michigan (USA)
- Since 2007 — Senior expert at the Department of Radiation Therapy at the Hadassah University Hospital
- Since 2017 — Head of the Focused and Stereotactic Radiotherapy Unit at the Hadassah University Hospital
Awards and prizes
2019–2020 — included in the “Best Doctors in Israel” ranking published annually by FORBES magazine
Participation in associations:
- Israeli Association of Oncology
- International Association of Oncology (IAO)