Director of the Department of Internal Medicine D at Rambam Hospital.
Diabetes, complications associated with the advanced disease, in particular renal complications
Experience 20 years
- 2002 — Graduated from the Medical Faculty of Ben-Gurion University (Beer-Sheva, Israel).
- Ph.D. degree in biology from Ben-Gurion University.
- Specialization in Internal Medicine at Hadassah Hospital (Jerusalem, Israel).
- Specialization in Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism at Rambam Hospital (Haifa, Israel).
- 2009-2011 — Leading Specialist in the Departments of Internal Medicine and Endocrinology at Rambam Hospital.
- 2012-2015 — Specialization and postdoc research in Diabetes, including treatment of late-complications, especially diabetic wound healing, by human-inducible stem cells from diabetic patients at Joslin Diabetes Center at Harvard Medical School (Brookline, Massachusetts, USA).
Participation in associations:
- The Israeli Association of Endocrinology
- The International Association of Endocrinology
Arabic, English, Hebrew.